Saturday 31 May 2014

Memorable Movie Lines

Just going to add these as they occur to me.
I don't think I'll identify which movie they come from.  If anyone's reading and really want to know, just ask.

1. I've never seen a bond company stooge stick his neck out like that.

2. I've had cookies before.

3. Your girlfriend dresses like an Amish bag lady.

4. Is it okay to break up with a girl because of the operating system she uses?  Windows ME? Come on...

5. The next time I see Paulie Bleeker I'm going to punch him in the weiner.

6. He doesn't even deserve a birthday present, going out like that and getting drunk...without me.

7. Sketch it up, you fucking moron. Fucking Leonardo da Vinci...
    yeah, I called you a fucking guinea homo from the 15th-fucking-century, you dickhead!

8. Q: How can you be a nymphomaniac if you've never had sex?
    A: I'm very choosy.

9. Listen pal, you can't waltz in here, use my toaster and start spouting universal truths without qualification.

10. Your poem brought my period on a week and a half early, so shut up.

11. No, Donny, these men are nihilists.  There's nothing to be afraid of.

12. My boy says he can eat 50 eggs, my boy can eat 50 eggs.

13. Nooooo, I'm Leon Spinks.

14. Hang on, Social Services!

15. How's the Jihad goin', ya cheap fuck?

16. Q: Are you packing?
      A: Yes, I'm putting away this liquor.  

17. Do you know the difference between your mom and a washing machine? When I dump a load in a washing machine it doesn't follow me around for three weeks.

18. Dear sister, I shall drink as much as I like at any party I see fit to attend, and as much as I like is as much as I can hold.

19.  Q: Are you pregnant?
       A: Only if you put something in my eggroll.  And then put my eggroll in my - 

20. He's been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours. I submit to you that there is nothing there worth more than an hour's attention. I should think that whatever he is attempting to dislodge is either gone for good, or there to stay. Wouldn't you agree?  



No comments:

Post a Comment