Monday 2 March 2015

Catching Up and Feasting in The East: Hawks 5, Hurricanes 2 and Monday's Big Boy

First, that was an easy two points with Cam Ward playing like that.  I have little doubt that The Hawks could have dug deeper if need be, but there was no need.

Second, those were some unorthodox and somewhat unexpected line combos.  Not that they were necessarily bad, but I sure didn't expect to see Saad "drop" a line, for example.

Third, Andrew Desjardins:  I dunno, is this an upgrade anywhere?  Is this Carcillo 2.0?  I guess we'll have to see but it seems like a nothing deal to me.  OF COURSE Smith broke his 100-game scoring drought as soon as he arrived in San Jose.  All that aside, Nordstrom wasn't bad at all in Smith's former role.

I'm tired so bla bla, three points, leading from the front and if it weren't for Toews I'd have to bestow this thing on Rozsival.
                   I will juggle one or more pucks to prevent Rozsy from wearing the Big Boy Belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment