Wednesday 23 November 2016

I Laughed Until I...Actually, I'm Still Laughing

Regarding the NHL Expansion Draft to populate The Las Vegas Golden Knights' (*smirk*) roster:

The Cream of the Expansion Crop
Specifically:
Here are the Top 10 players projected to be available, according to TSN Hockey:
10. Trevor van Riemsdyk, RD, Chicago: Just two years ago, van Riemsdyk was hurried back from injury to help put the Blackhawks over the top in the Stanley Cup Final as a rookie. He earned coach Joel Quenneville’s trust by pulling down 20 minutes per night last season. With so many pillars to protect with no-move clauses, the Hawks will be hard pressed to keep the 25-year-old.
He's in there somewhere.
Oh my, would that Knights GM George McPhee is having the same fever dreams that the usually-reliable Frank Seravalli is clearly experiencing.  I'm loathe to put the horse before the cart but that would sure be...convenient.
Just in case, though, please join me in my new campaign to smear, denounce and devalue Marcus Kruger, in a clumsy attempt to dissuade Vegas from even looking in his general direction.
Marcus Kruger has bad breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment