Saturday 14 May 2016

Kijiji Ad of the Day: Sothees


# THINKING OF SELLING / BUYING / INVESTING #



Why You Should Choose Sothees? 
* I Have True Passion For My work And I Look Forward To Working With You. 
* I Am A Full time Realtor & 22 Years Sales Experience In Canada With Very Good Name. 
* For Your Convenience 7 Office Location To Serve You. 

What Sothees Does For Sellers? 
* Free Home Evaluation, Free Home Warranty, Free Staging Advise And Much More. 
* I Use Different Marketing Strategies To Market Your Home To Get Maximum Money And Sell It Fast. 
* I Am Able To Provide Special Services Such As Cleaning, Fixing, Painting, And Packing. 
* If You Need Money To Repair And Fix Your Home Before Sale, Don't Worry. 
* If You Are In Financial Difficulties And Miss Your Mortgage Don't Let Bank Take It. 
* Prior To Sell Your House, Please Allow Me To MEET YOU AT YOUR PLACE And Explain My Service. 
* If You Are Not Satisfy With My Service You Can Cancel Your Listing Immediately. 

What Sothees Does For Buyers? 
* Your Lawyers Fee Paid By Me OR Complete Full Coverage Warranty For House. 
* Your Mortgage Approval Is My Priority At Any Circumstances, You Relax! 
* Your Credit Bad Or You Are Self Employee Or In Cash Pay Job, Let Me Worried About That. 
* I Made Even Bankruptcy Person To Become A Homeowner. I Don't Say No To Anyone, I Will Make You As A Homeowner. 
* You Don't Pay Anything. I Need Your Referral Only From You. 

What Sothees Does For Investors? 
* I Will Make Sure Your Investment Brings You Good Returns. 
* Power Of Sale Property, Fixer Upper, Customs Home With Construction Lone, Lands Sale And More. 
* You Will Get VIP Specials And Prices, Since I Work With A Variety Of Condo And Home Builders. 
* I Have Lot Of Exclusive Listing, Which Never Comes To The Public Or Any Other Realtors. 

Ok, the author of this listing doesn't really get how pluralization works and that's okay.  Five'll get ya ten that English is at least their second language and, anyway, I actually kind of like the earnest quality of the listing; when they advise "Don't Worry", you can bet I won't.
What I like best of all is that he or she types like Captain James T. Kirk speaks.
                                                                You. Relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment