Sunday 3 April 2016

A Tale of Two Lines: Hawks 6, Bruins 4 and I just want this to be over

Put this win down to being at home and having last change.
Take that away and Patrice Bergeron's line neutralizes the Anisimov trio, game over.

What else?
- Can we please call Time on Brandon Mashinter?  Here's hoping that was the last nine minutes we'll have to endure of that meat bag stumbling around with absolutely no idea what he's doing. Sweet Jeebus, we've seen some dubious guys fill that role but I don't know if it can get worse than this. 
- I just about puked when Doc praised TVR to the moon.  When did "versatile" start meaning "bad at everything"?
- On a cheerful note, I rather enjoyed Pierre McGuire correcting Edzo, caught talking out of his ass again...
                                              And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment